Monday, June 22, 2009

Smiley face candy


The packaging contains a smiley face smiley face candy. Price a smiley face wrapped candy is quite cheap, at around one dollar. Brother I buy this candy smiley face when in school, he brought candy for me, because I know that brother I love all the candy. Peppermint has a sense of variation, there is a sense strawbery, lemon, wine, and mint. The point loss does not buy candy for this smiley face. You need not trouble to remove a lot of money. This candy is made unique by the manufacturer of a smiley face, a cup-shaped with its close, and then have a nice smiley face with his hat, or you can also order the form of chewing smiley face in a flash. So you will not be bored and always buy candy this smiley face. I say congratulations to enjoy chewing smiley face and feel this sensation [via i39.tinypic.com]

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online