Sunday, May 17, 2009


[via www.vrsgmi.com]

[via rlv.zcache.com]

[via www.smileyland.com]

[via rlv.zcache.com]
This smiley face bag made of cloth that is thin and rich range of colors that is .. I prefer the color white because it looks clean, of course, we must diligently to clean the bag .. that is the color of black so I do not like the smiley face to be more darker than usual .. this bag suitable for carrying something light and not too heavy because it is only small in size and also only made of cloth that is thin and not too thick .. I want to buy this bag as a smiley-by because I want to show to all my brother about a smiley face that makes us happy to get the bag soon .. this .. then you can also make a smiley face with a bag of your own hands

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online